1. Hsu, Y.C., Hsu, C.H., Tseng, W.Y.I. A Large deformation diffeomorphic metric mapping solution for diffusion spectrum imaging datasets. NeuroImage 2012;63:818-834.
2. Wedeen, V.J., Rosene, D.L., Wang, R., Dai, G., Mortazavi, F., Hagmann, P., Kaasm J.H., Tseng, W.Y.I. 2012. The geometric structure of the brain fiber pathways. Science 335, 1628-1633.
3. Matsuo, K., Chen, S.H.A., Tseng, W.Y.I. AveLI: a reasonable lateralization index with simple computation in functional magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 2012;205:119-129.
4. Yeh, F.C., Tseng, W.Y.I. NTU-90: a high angular resolution brain atlas constructed by q-space diffeomorphic reconstruction. NeuroImage 2011;58:91-9.
5. Chiu, C.H., Lo, Y.C., Tang, H.S., Liu, I.C., Chiang, W.Y., Yeh, F.C., Tseng, W.Y.I. White matter abnormalities in obsessive-compulsive disorder: a diffusion spectrum imaging tractography study. Psychiatric Research: Neuroimaging 2011;192:176–182.
6. Lo, Y.C., Soong, W.T., Gau, S.S.F., Wu, Y.Y., Lai, M.C., Yeh, F.C., Chiang, W.Y., Kuo, L.W., Jaw, F.S., Tseng, W.Y.I. The Loss of Asymmetry and reduced interhemispheric connectivity in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: a study using diffusion spectrum imaging tractography. Psychiatric Research: Neuroimaging 2011;192:60-66.
7. Yeh, F.C., Wedeen, V.J., Tseng, W.Y.I. Estimation of fiber orientation and spin density distribution by diffusion deconvolution. NeuroImage 2011;55:1054–1062.
8. Weng, J.C., Wu, S.K., Lin, W.L., Tseng, W.Y.I. Detecting blood-brain barrier disruption within minimal hemorrhage following transcranial focused ultrasound: A correlation study with contrast-enhanced MRI. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2011;65:802-11.
9. Liu, I.C., Chiu, C.H., Chen, C.J., Kuo, L.W., Lo, Y.C., Tseng, W.Y.I. The microstructural integrity of the corpus callosum and associated impulsivity in alcohol dependence: a tractography-based segmentation study using diffusion spectrum imaging. Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging 2010;184:128-134.
10. Matsuo, K., Chen, S.H.A., Hue, C.W., Wu, C.Y., Bagarinao, E., Tseng, W.Y.I., Nakai, T. Neural substrates of phonological selection for Japanese character Kanji based on fMRI investigations. NeuroImage 2010;50:1280-1291.
11. Tang, P.F., Ko, Y.H., Luo, Z.A., Yeh, F.C., Chen, S.H., Tseng, W.Y.I. Tract-specific and region of interest analysis of corticospinal tract integrity in subcortical ischemic stroke: reliability and correlation with motor function of affected lower extremity. Am Journal Neuroradiology 2010;31:1023-1030.
12. Tseng, M.T., Tseng, W.Y.I., Chao, C.C., Lin, H.E., Hsieh, S.T. Distinct and shared cerebral activations in processing innocuous versus noxious contact heat revealed by functional magnetic resonance imaging. Human Brain Mapping 2010;31:743-757.
13. Weng, J.C., Wu, S.K., Yang, F.Y., Lin, W.L., Tseng, W.Y.I. Pulse sequence and timing of contrast-enhanced MRI for assessing blood-brain barrier disruption after transcranial focused ultrasound in the presence of hemorrhage. J Magn Reson Imaging 2010;31:1323-1330.
14. Yeh, F.C., Wedeen, V.J., Tseng, W.Y.I. Generalized q-sampling imaging. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 2010;29:1626-1635.
15. Hsu, Y.C., Hsu, C.H., Tseng, W.Y.I. Correction for susceptibility-induced distortion in echo-planar imaging using field maps and model-based point spread function. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 2009;28:1850-1857.
16. Kuo, L.W., Chen, J.H., Wedeen, V.J., Tseng, W.Y.I. Optimization of diffusion spectrum imaging and q-ball imaging on clinical MRI system. NeuroImage 2008;41:7-18.
17. Kuo, L.W., Lee, C.Y., Chen, J.H., Wedeen, V.J., Chen, C.C., Liou, H.H., Tseng, W.Y.I. Mossy fiber sprouting in pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus rat hippocampus: a correlative study of diffusion spectrum imaging and histology. NeuroImage 2008;41:789-800.
18. Wedeen, V.J., Wang, R.P., Schmahmann, J.D., Benner, T., Tseng, W.Y.I., Dai, G., Pandya, D.N., Hagmann, P., D'Arceuil, H., de Crespigny, A.J. Diffusion spectrum magnetic resonance imaging (DSI) tractography of crossing fibers. NeuroImage 2008;41:1267-1277.
19. Weng, J.C., Chen, J.H., Kuo, L.W., Wedeen, V.J., Tseng, W.Y.I. Maturation-dependent microstructure length scale in the corpus callosum of fixed rat brains by magnetic resonance diffusion-diffraction. Magn Resonance Imaging 2007;25:78-86.
20. Weng, J.C., Chen, J.H., Yang, P.F., Tseng, W.Y.I. Functional mapping of rat barrel activation following whisker stimulation using activity-induced manganese-dependent contrast. NeuroImage 2007;36:1179-1188.
21. Wedeen, V.J., Hagmann, P., Tseng, W.Y.I., Reese, T.G., Weisskoff, R.M. Mapping complex tissue architecture with diffusion spectrum magnetic resonance imaging. Magn Reson Med 2005;54:1377-1386.
22. Lin, C.P., Wedeen, V.J., Chen, J.H., Yao, C., Tseng, W.Y.I. Validation of diffusion spectrum magnetic resonance imaging with manganese-enhanced rat optic tracts and ex vivo phantoms. NeuroImage 2003;19:482-495.
23.Lin, C.P., Tseng, W.Y.I., Cheng, H.C., Chen, J.H. Validation of diffusion tensor magnetic resonance axonal fiber imaging with registered manganese-enhanced optic tracts. NeuroImage 2001;14:1035-1047.